GameHi Protest

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GameHi Protest Project Group

2 posters

Copy of Post in Official Forums.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2009-03-06

Copy of Post in Official Forums. Empty Copy of Post in Official Forums.

Post  Admin Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:14 pm

The other day that we were in Voon, with Howards ( Acclaim CEO). A question came up about the contract that Acclaim has with GameHi and we questioned him why they weren't pushing GameHi enough to do changes fast in 2Moons. He said that they did but that it seemed like GameHi priority was China and Korea.

So, he said that we might organize a group of players that want the changes to be done and gather all their opinions of why it needs to happen. He asked TheHistorian to get in touch with them and get an email address to where we can send them all we gather from the community; let it be opinions of the game, bugs that you have long awaited to be fixed, or how GameHi is handling 2Moons in regards to fixing holes that hackers and bots exploit.

So, lets give it one last chance and try our best to see if this works. Who knows we might accomplish something, the voice of the many will get to them to make changes. But, we will only accomplish something if we are well organized and well directed. Anyone with strong leadership is welcome to join us to lead the rest of the players to join the movement.

A movement that will not be based on flaming or putting down companies. We will not tolerate any behavior that is uncivil or just to flame and cause more harm than good. What this movement is to make GameHi see that we are a strong community that wants changes and loves the game enough to go and make their voice heard. If you feel strong about 2Moons and its issues you are welcome to join us.

How can you help? You can send an email to : gh2moons@gmail.com or visit us at : https://ghprotest.forumotion.com , your information will remain Anonymous if you wish to do so.

We are just in the first phases of this movement, and I will try to everyone updated on what is going on. So if you still love 2Moons and want changes to happen join us to make it better by directly addressing the Developers and let them know our concerns.

To Moderators: If this comes too off topic or too many flames lock it, but try to prune it a couple of times as I think people need to see it and give their opinion without flaming.

For anyone that feels too strong about this and can't resist flaming feel free to join us in our forum: https://ghprotest.forumotion.com/forum.htm and we will have a section special for you.

We will try to have a topic about it here or on offtopic to discuss the project within this forums, but that will only be possible if we stay civil and give our mature opinions. Otherwise we will not be able to move forward and I am sure many of us want changes to happen to 2Moons to make it once again an enjoyable game that all can enjoy.

P.S. Any questions feel free to PM me or just post them here or in our forum. Thanks, and happy gaming.
    teliot
    teliot

Number of posts : 17
    Registration date : 2009-03-14

Copy of Post in Official Forums. Empty Re: Copy of Post in Official Forums.

Post  teliot Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:44 pm

Hey don't steal my post! Just kidding it is awesome and I hope we get more people as time goes by, as we know it is not going to be an over night thing.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:07 am