GameHi Protest

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GameHi Protest Project Group

+11
fuzz187
keatm
nadasin
keonda
blazedragon
Shizukai
AikRacer
princesspan
Dragonwag
teliot
Admin
15 posters

So what we do now?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2009-03-06

So what we do now? Empty So what we do now?

Post  Admin Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:17 pm

So, you got here and what is next? Well, for now make a list of things that you would like to be fixed in 2Moons and why you want that to be fixed. Try to be as specific as possible and give details of the incident or issue that you think GameHi is overlooking.
    teliot
    teliot

Number of posts : 17
    Registration date : 2009-03-14

So what we do now? Empty Re: So what we do now?

Post  teliot Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:03 pm

study Where do I begin? There are so many things that need to be fixed! But I guess, we need to begin at some point. I think the priority now is with the server side issues and characters getting stuck and also the D-Shop issues? I do not know if they are still occurring heard that some people are still having them! This does not only affect the players but Acclaim as well since they can't make d-shop sales and players can't enjoy the benefits of it.
    Dragonwag
    Dragonwag

Number of posts : 35

Post  Dragonwag Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:15 pm

More frequent patches. Come on, the bot and hacker situation is way out of hand.

Perhaps lessen the experience curve. The rate that it takes to lvl is quite ridiculous
    teliot
    teliot

Post  teliot Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:19 pm

Dragonwag wrote:More frequent patches. Come on, the bot and hacker situation is way out of hand.

Perhaps lessen the experience curve. The rate that it takes to lvl is quite ridiculous

Yes, the bot situation is way out of hand... we should change servers one day with koreans so they see what he face. xD
    princesspan
    princesspan

Number of posts : 12

Post  princesspan Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:20 pm

Dragonwag wrote:More frequent patches. Come on, the bot and hacker situation is way out of hand.

Fix the bugs that's been known for a while. For instance: the Nunvice bugs. My little nunvice trick can't help everyone.

Get rid of those caligos or make them a personal item, 1 can be worn at a time.. It's seriously throws off the balance of the game.

Increase drop rates. So hard to make money from drops and so hard to get vouchers the higher up you get.

I know i have more..

As well as what teliot said.
    AikRacer

Number of posts : 1

Post  AikRacer Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:36 pm

Biggest concern, for me, is the bots in game.

Grinding is hard enough without having to fight bugged mobs .
    I know several people that have stopped playing due to just that.
    They log on to grind , and cant find mobs.

Some mobs after they are bugged, also dissapear. You get near them and they vanish. Or they are lured of map by bots running through maps.

I had a walk through denebe before last server maintenance, and all
    shards were missing mobs. This does not help towards building a new player base when new players are forced to run for miles to find a single mob.

Also nothing worse then having an aoe pty going and a bot / bots keep wondering in and bugging mobs. Kill them , and they are back
    1 minute later. Relentless. Specially when you get 'non aoe' bots, its time consuming to kill them everytime they wander through, time consuming to lose ip gained from it, and time consuming to report them. Time that could be better spent actually enjoying the game.

That turned out longer than i thought ^^
    princesspan
    princesspan

Number of posts : 12

Post  princesspan Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:53 pm

AikRacer wrote:Biggest concern, for me, is the bots in game.

Grinding is hard enough without having to fight bugged mobs .
    I know several people that have stopped playing due to just that.
    They log on to grind , and cant find mobs.

Some mobs after they are bugged, also dissapear. You get near them and they vanish. Or they are lured of map by bots running through maps.

I had a walk through denebe before last server maintenance, and all
    shards were missing mobs. This does not help towards building a new player base when new players are forced to run for miles to find a single mob.

Also nothing worse then having an aoe pty going and a bot / bots keep wondering in and bugging mobs. Kill them , and they are back
    1 minute later. Relentless. Specially when you get 'non aoe' bots, its time consuming to kill them everytime they wander through, time consuming to lose ip gained from it, and time consuming to report them. Time that could be better spent actually enjoying the game.

That turned out longer than i thought ^^

And yet.. Very well said. Great job AikRacer
    Shizukai
    Shizukai

Number of posts : 33

Post  Shizukai Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:05 pm

Banned people who were seen as hackers.

30 days thing that lets hackers go away even if they hacked (and Acclaim knows they did).

Unbanned hackers.

Not banned hackers (with proofs provided).

Bots.

Recent bugs (such as log bug).

Lag and DCs. (If it's GameHi's side, that is)

Acclaim side:

Calligo Rings (Unstackable or remove them)

Item and dils return policy

teliot
    teliot

Post  teliot Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:34 pm

@Shizukai you summed it up pretty well I think. I agree that there is part that Acclaim and GameHi need to work on...
    Shizukai
    Shizukai

Post  Shizukai Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:46 pm

I probably forgot some, just wrote what I had in mind at that time.
    blazedragon

Number of posts : 2

Post  blazedragon Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:22 pm

hmm for me the priorities are

1. tbh i think getting the game updated, thats why most ppl started quiting 2moons in the first place, lack of content and acclaim kept saying coming soon, remember what happened with actiom 4.5?

2. hackers, ( well every game has bots and hackers so i guess it cant be helped, but i cant think of any reasonable explanatio nfor the UNBANNED hackers who got caught by the gm's themselves especially)

3. the policy is a big issue, no return of dil or items, even if its their fault it was lost.

4. bugs ( too many to list)

caligos, i could care less really, i mean every game has to have something in cash shop to make you better -.-.

lags and dc's , well idk i never dc but i lag at times
    keonda

Number of posts : 2

Post  keonda Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:34 pm

I love how everyone has already an idea of some of the issues with 2Moons. I think we can separate what is Acclaim responsability and what is GameHi responsibility and we can move from there?
    Shizukai
    Shizukai

Post  Shizukai Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:44 pm

Yes, letters to Howard and GH.
    Dragonwag
    Dragonwag

Post  Dragonwag Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:49 pm

*Grabs the torch and pitchfork*

Alright, lets do it Twisted Evil
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2009-03-06

Post  Admin Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:09 pm

Dragonwag wrote:*Grabs the torch and pitchfork*

Do not forget the Napalms from Robyn's shop!
    Dragonwag
    Dragonwag

Post  Dragonwag Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:12 am

Admin wrote:
    Dragonwag wrote:*Grabs the torch and pitchfork*

Do not forget the Napalms from Robyn's shop!

Where is the woman when you need her ><
    nadasin

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  nadasin Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:34 am

Fix the LOG IN BUG... Going on 7 days T_T... all it says this ID is already connected wait 1 min befor trying again. or something.... 7 days and 2msupport is doing nothing. T___T FIX THIS ISSUE PLEASE!!! i want to play T__T wasted my D shop items etc
    Shizukai
    Shizukai

Post  Shizukai Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:33 pm

Yea, refunding DShop items (or coins) could be another issue.

But if they fix bugs, they won't NEED to refund those items.

Yea, where's Robyn? =D

I'll talk about that to people.
    keatm

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  keatm Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:14 pm

I just joined this forum. It's the first time I've heard of it.
    Anyway, as for things to be fixed: let's be honest people. There are tons.
    I agree wholeheartedly with the many things being said here. They all make great sense.
    And I would also like to congratulate everyone for being so civil and mature about this. I haven't seen any flaming, swearing(at least not much), or inappropriate behavior at all.

Lol, just thought I would do that little intro cause I'm new.

Anyway, on to the fixes:
    1. I used to play this game called LastChaos USA. Perhaps some people have heard of it. It's not a bad game, but the grind is a lot worse than 2moons. The thing is, is that they have weekly patches. I have never seen a hacker, bot, or dill seller(in their case just gold) in that game EVER. It's really impressive. So I think with weekly updates and patches, and little touch-ups, Acclaim could do it.
    2. The D-shop. It's damn annoying. with so many bugs, the players (not community lol) just don't want to continue. Stackable Caligo rings, but if you take one off, it disappears or something; the talismans that disappear after you log out, or switch shard; the blacksmith's talisman being bugged.... I could go on, but I think you get the idea.
    3. As for the content, I'm perfectly happy waiting between each Action. Although, it does get a bit long of a wait when you're waiting 6-9 or more months for the new stuff, when Korean Dekaron gets 2 Actions in that time. But, like I said, I'm perfectly fine with that. However, they would have to do what #1 says, and include a lot more patches and tune-ups to make the game-play better. I don't think the players would get so mad then.

Anyway, those are the top problems of mine. I think if they fix those things, all the other little bugs and annoyances will follow.

-Keat-
    fuzz187
    fuzz187

Number of posts : 8

Post  fuzz187 Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:55 pm

ok I could be wrong but it seems that nothing is happening yet? when is action 5 coming out? why does Acclaim tell people there will be 2x from 11 to 4 put its only on for two hours? why does very one still bleam acclaim for the bots? and hackers?

there seems to be only a few people from 2moons here my be there needs to be a new thread for this site? I hope things will change soon get longer 2x or at least give us the time they say there going to give maybe even some 3x with a dash of 5x Question
    Blind|Guard77
    Blind|Guard77

Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  Blind|Guard77 Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:18 am

fuzz187 wrote:
    there seems to be only a few people from 2moons here my be there needs to be a new thread for this site? I hope things will change soon get longer 2x or at least give us the time they say there going to give maybe even some 3x with a dash of 5x Question
    To hope only won't make a difference.
    fuzz187
    fuzz187

Number of posts : 8

Post  fuzz187 Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:03 pm

thats why im here. hope that game Hi will make a diff but you are wright to hope is a bit much all we can do is wait and see
    iplep
    iplep

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2009-04-12

So what we do now? Empty Well well well... fun ^.^

Post  iplep Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:31 am

I am new to this forum yes yes... but not new to 2moons ive been here through almost it all... So...

HELLO xD!

I really dont wana start off by flamming nor do I really know where to start off lol so I will put a few things and come back put a few more and see how things go....

Since the begining ive asked for a few things even on voice chat back in the day I would only get ignored.... well here we go ^.^

1. A long time ago I had seen someone say that a way to clean up at-the-least the bot problems would be to place one of those incoded (Enter Letters Here Messages) and have them pop up every 30m-1hour (ALSO opon login to game o if the bot is on a program where it auto logs back in after DC it cant =P). Only problem with that being a Character Shop system. Which is where one of the things ive been asking for has come in play. In-Game-Auction-House there are many games that have it and if your thinking "Only P2P Games have those" WRONG! DEAD WRONG... Play ASDA Story and there are more I know there are they even have it so you can see what every server is selling not just the shard that your on! So if they throw in our faces that its to much work then thats just BS.
    a. My main reasons also for wanting a In-Game-Auction-House(Would just say AH but hey its on paste =p) would be because it would be easier to get what you want when you want it.... not mindlessly running around clicking on ppl trying to find a 5% Lighting gem or your freash pair of T3 Gloves cuz your old ones failed at +7. Even More SO! Keeping my lappy on every night trying to get things sold is really frustraighting both on my emotions lol and my electirc bill (Isnt this suppose to be the -Be Green era-? seems acclaim/gamehi wana kill the earth! lmao =p. Yes the In-Game-Auction-House would be a god send it would both clean up the towns and help with the bot problem as seen in 1.b =p
    b. If there was a In-Game-Auction-House then ppl wouldnt flame about havin the In-put Code message every hour or 30m cuz they wouldnt have to worry about getting DCed in 1hour after not putting in code! So then the servers will stay clean ppl can only Character shop for so long and bye bye. I think if anyone would flame on that would be new to the game and not lived through the hell we've been having the past few months.

2. Hackers...... Like its been said thats all on LAZZY Acclaim's job they are putting all their effort into getting act 5 up they forgot they need to tend to their game... they cant multitask very well so it seems. I honestly have no clue on how to solve the hacker problem unless the incoded message (Like ive heard it does on websites im really clueless on the subject) would scramble when it senceses a back-ground program...
    a. Its funny they say they are fighting against hackers... yet ive posted so many things and so many emails with 100% Ligit proof that someone is hacking and the next day I see them standing in DF... WTF is that? Yeah and the whole 30 day ban thats BS I was told by a hacker named FlyingKiller and I have a SS to prove shes a hacker (Seg 114 in Aquarius!) Funny story right after DF she/he was so dumb not to leave party and like 2 mins later shes getting DUKES... I say "WTF?" I pull up party window and see her name with location Aquarius... I ask guild "Isnt Aquarius for 115s?" lol and I get a yes ofcoarse and im no dummeh =p So I screen shot befor confronting FlyingKiller and say "Lol hey how are you in Aquarius at 114? I've already screened and made sure it has you aquiring DUKES on SS" Instantly she Leaves party and like 10-20 seconds later I get a PM "Sorry I DCed what was that?" I have a somewhat complicated name and most dont remember it till they've known me forawhile... you know what she sais? This is he kicker. " It was a bug or something like that..." I say "Then how do I have you finding dukes? When it takes alot longer then 2 mins to get to maze which is the only place you can get them at your lvl?" She stays silent for a long while and replies "Well you know what you have to have a Vid anyways also ive been banned 5 times only to get my account back! I really dont care go right on ahead report me I will be back in a week." ..... This really pissed me off so I screened even what she said and hopefully it will call Acclaim out and perm ban her if not... im going to really be ticked off "Acclaim Fights Against Hackers?" BS Should be "Acclaim Fights for Hackers" (Sorry for the mild flame and the long story lol but it would just get blocked on the 2moons forum)

3. Drop Rates... Its not that bad... if there were no bots and no hackers I "think" it would be fine exp isnt that bad either we just need more areas for higher lvls. Though there are walls like when you hit 45-55 tough stuff but after that its easy street and in games the higher lvl you are the harder its suppose to be so dont complain being 130-150++ and its sooo hard to lvl duh they dont want alot of lvl caps out and about yet lol. I think the way the game is so far its fine. Its hackers and bots get rid of them you solve 50-75% of the problem.

4. Events events events... 2x is great.... but really gets old! It seems we get the same stuff for Easter too I just posted a nice reply today about events make the game go round basicly lol here is what I put.
    ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    Kinda dissapointed that there isnt a post on a REAL IN GAME easter event... Other then OMG! Another 2x! and 2x COINS! OMG! Sorry but same o'l same o'l

I mean hell a Giant Easter Bunny that was inplace of all the christmas trees that everyone sat there and wacked at and it ever 1000 hits droped something for the person who gave that hit would be something at-the-least Hmmmm thats not a bad idea and to cut lag have them all around even in towns or outside towns this would solve crowding and ppl wont flame about lag. So yeah with more bunnies Guilds could over take a bunny and share profits lol.

Have it so like every ---

100 hits a candy drops for that person

1000 hits I dunno a 5% gem or copper or 500k DIL or something for that person

1,000,000 hit something even better if not the arg

Hell make a bonus 1,000,000,000 hit gets 10,000,000 DIL =O

lol needs some work but hell thats an event that ive never seen and I came up with it while writing this reply freaking amazing ooooh its sooo hard to come up with something different other then the randm hell that goes on lol.

Hell maybe I should make this a real post and see what ppl think... We need random events when it comes to holidays... not the same things we get every weekend... even something small and easy...
    ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    4-cont. Just small simple things to get us off the grind, and im sure kicking the crap out of a cute bunny would geta bit of pint up rage out for players! This is only my opinion though lol.

Honestly I prolly have more but ive shut my brain down lol so I can keep this reply a simple short read on what I have to say >.> I could put more but I will save them and let it all boil back up to place aother read/reply on. If you took your time and read through thanks if not no worries you little A.D.D. Freaks =p
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2moons loyal but very dissapointed fan

Christopher Gibbons

AKA - iIceDiamondi
    iplep
    iplep

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2009-04-12

So what we do now? Empty O.O-^ I didnt think it would look so long xD

Post  iplep Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:36 am

Wow lol sorry about the lengthy post but hey thats what this place is for right? For us to give you an Idea of what players are fealing and any Ideas they might have on solutions for the game xD

Sorry again =p

PS

Twisted Evil Ive got my pitch fork and a mob a forming to merge! Soon we will get what we want or we will be feasting on Acclaim and Game HI's Flesh. cheers Extra Crispy I say num num num cheers
    josh
    josh

Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2009-04-20

Post  josh Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:46 pm

what should be done is acclaim not be the game provider.
    the game should be handed over to IJJI.com cause i have similiar accounts on there and they are pretty good in keeping things at a very warm pace. plus they at least let people know about future updates. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:36 am