GameHi Protest

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GameHi Protest Project Group

3 posters

Alright, let us begin

Dragonwag
    Dragonwag

Number of posts : 35
    Registration date : 2009-03-14

Alright, let us begin Empty Alright, let us begin

Post  Dragonwag Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:57 am

Since someone needs to start something, I'll go ahead and start.

Okay, we all know that 2moons is in quite a downward spiral. Not because of the playerbase, but because of lack there of. The bot situation is even worse than it was long ago. Back then it was only Norak and Castor. Since then they've moved into Crespo, Draco, Python, and are creeping into Oread and the Tomb.

Then you have the hackers. They can pollute any map and do it constantly. The issue here is that GameHi doesn't send patches for GameGuard (GayGuard as it's more commonly known). For ya'lls amusement :

Alright, let us begin GayGuard

Now we move onto the issues that people don't notice nor care about nearly as much, commonly known bugs. The exchange center with the Argama pet and Thuban's head. Been around since BMR first came basically, and has yet to be fixed. I'm sure there are tons more, but like I said, they're so insignificant, that we really don't notice them because of bots and hackers.

How about the ease hackers have to hack the game? Need I remind anyone here of December 16, 2008? The game itself is hacked. Not just an account or anything like that, but the game as an entirety. GM tools accessible and everything. I'm sorry but being able to hack the game itslef, pathetic, no other word for it. If it's so easy to hack the game, then what is really the point of anything?

Now we have the issue of low lvl accounts (know commonly as "mule accounts") are being swept with bans because it doesn't look right with the dil and gear they have. Now we all know GMs can check logs and see that it was traded from someone that owns that char. So this proves the GMs are to lazy to actually do their job.

My favorite so far though, is the lack of giving a damn about the community and the volunteers and just wanting more of the $$$$. If you don't know what I mean you either live under a rock or just don't wander the forums much. Basically I was kicked from the VGM team by Historian with no forewarning and no explanation. Also, about the $$$$, Acclaim claims over and over that they can't do anything without GameHi's approval. We know that this is bull due to the fact that we have Calligo rings and the Ring of the Deceased. Something Dekaron doesn't even have. So basically, Acclaim DOES have leeway and some say in what they do, they just choose not to enforce it.

These are just a few things, but stand out the most atm.

So what do we do? Well right now, I have no answer to that. But I intend to do a little research, since the Admin failed to give us pertinant information such as the email to GameHi and Acclaim themselves (unless someone already has that and can shoot it to me).

Concider this another open discussion debate, except with a purpose.

1 of us cannot.......nah, WILL NOT make a difference. This is something that we are going to have to stand together and actually make a difference at. So, with that said, I'm only one guy folks, and a leader is only as strong as those that support him.

/begin open discussion and ideas
    josh
    josh

Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2009-04-20

Alright, let us begin Empty Re: Alright, let us begin

Post  josh Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:24 am

count me in! i always never did like the way acclaim handled things. Twisted Evil
    kilikodagawa
    kilikodagawa

Number of posts : 39
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  kilikodagawa Thu May 07, 2009 6:26 pm

I would message you on MSN, but sometimes I find it inappropriate to do so ^^;

I'd help out with organizing.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:42 pm