GameHi Protest

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GameHi Protest Project Group

+9
kilikodagawa
OA_Zero_T
nadasin
fuzz187
Shizukai
princesspan
Dragonwag
teliot
Admin
13 posters

What do you think of the idea?

fuzz187
    fuzz187

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2009-03-14

What do you think of the idea? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think of the idea?

Post  fuzz187 Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:07 pm

hey Admin I dont see any feed back yet? are there going to be changes soon? action 5 coming soon? is any thing going to happen lol! or is this going to be like acclaim all talk but nothing happening? hope there will be chages soon.
    Dragonwag
    Dragonwag

Number of posts : 35

What do you think of the idea? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think of the idea?

Post  Dragonwag Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:50 am

Unless he is an admin from the 2moons forums, he won't know the answer to that.

However, there is still no official word on when action 5 is coming. aka, Don't hold your breath. Kinda sad when that comes from a VGM isn't it
    fuzz187
    fuzz187

Post  fuzz187 Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:12 am

VGM Dragonwag wrote:Unless he is an admin from the 2moons forums, he won't know the answer to that.

However, there is still no official word on when action 5 is coming. aka, Don't hold your breath. Kinda sad when that comes from a VGM isn't it

you would think that this would be the place to find out when Rolling Eyes or at the very least some sort of time frame like between this month and may. some thing like that would be nice confused
    spacebandit72

Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  spacebandit72 Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:16 pm

fuzz187 wrote:
    VGM Dragonwag wrote:Unless he is an admin from the 2moons forums, he won't know the answer to that.

you would think that this would be the place to find out when Rolling Eyes or at the very least some sort of time frame like between this month and may. some thing like that would be nice confused

Since as of yesterday the translation was finnished, I'd look for the patch in say a month or two gathering what dragon said in a post in the 2 moons forum. I am not an authority though so don't take my word as gospil. I am sure it will not be any sooner than that unless gamehi works fast!!!
    Blind|Guard77
    Blind|Guard77

Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  Blind|Guard77 Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:11 pm

Idea isn't completely bad...It's the first step.

Too bad you are already stuck.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:42 pm