GameHi Protest

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GameHi Protest Project Group

+10
keatm
princesspan
OA_Zero_T
spacebandit72
blazedragon
Dragonwag
keonda
teliot
Shizukai
Admin
14 posters

Introductions...

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2009-03-06

Introductions... Empty Introductions...

Post  Admin Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:53 pm

So here we will post who we are and what we hope to accomplish with this project. I am the admin of this thing, but does not make me the leader of this or anything. I just set up the forums and will try to make them as accessible as they can be made.

I also Love 2Moons too much I think and have been with it for the past 2 years or more I think since close beta, I had high expectations for 2Moons since the moment I saw the first trailer in YouTube and it really moved me into playing the game. I think this was the first trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxqcVJQ-8Ck I watched and I replayed it like 200+ times hehe...

Introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about you
    Shizukai
    Shizukai

Number of posts : 33
    Registration date : 2009-03-14

Introductions... Empty Re: Introductions...

Post  Shizukai Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:19 pm

Well idk if I have to say my name, but hey better get to know each other now Razz.

So I'm named Gabrielle, I'm 20 and next semester I will go to Sherbrooke's University (in Quebec, Canada) in microbiology for a doctorate in (something).

- Ok, I never applied to be a VGM because I never felt like it was more valuable than helping peopl on a regular basis, but that's my thought.

- Keonda and I have been running an unofficial help chat for almost 6 months, it's not thta big, but it helped a lot of people.

- Well I've been helping a lot (not recently, I confess, school duties call), in Player Help and lots of people PMing for all kind of issues (seg-related mostly, some game-related).

- Yea well on msn too always helped people..

- A friend and I started a "Catch the hacker" event, it worked, but eventually it died (too little people participating), prices were given. Robyn and Keonda helped.

- I joined 2moons soon after OB ( I played in CB, but quit because I had a 128 MB RAM pc at home, and I tried it at a friend's for fun) and I've been playing since then. Loved it because of the system and the segnales <3 Very Happy, amazing and unique class.

^ To sum up that, I LOVE helping people, and I LOVE 2Moons.

So yea I will help here, do my best to see that game back up, the potential is not missing, only the exploitation.

teliot
    teliot

Number of posts : 17

Post  teliot Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:36 pm

About me... well I love partying. Who doesn't? I am a 2Moons fanboy and I always try to get my hands in everything about it, don't ask me what my fantasies are! I am pretty layback guy, but I do enjoy helping as much as I can and I always open to chat.
    Shizukai
    Shizukai

Number of posts : 33

Post  Shizukai Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:02 pm

teliot wrote:About me... well I love partying. Who doesn't? I am a 2Moons fanboy and I always try to get my hands in everything about it, don't ask me what my fantasies are! I am pretty layback guy, but I do enjoy helping as much as I can and I always open to chat.

CAPRICORN POWER!
    keonda

Number of posts : 2

Post  keonda Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:33 pm

Hi I am a 2Moons Moderator and at one point I was a VGM, so it can be said that I have been a long time around this. Also I have been dealing with 2Moons and its share of problems for a long time and we have always tried to speak for the players, but I think it would be good for the players to do the speaking themselves.
    Dragonwag
    Dragonwag

Number of posts : 35

Post  Dragonwag Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:46 pm

VGM Dragonwag

Been a VGM for quite a while now. Playing the game for much longer, about 2-3 weeks after OB.

Once I actually started learning the background of the game and more about GameHi, I started seeing just how messed up things are.

Hopefully with GameHi's doors being knocked down by us, a few things will be done differently
    blazedragon

Number of posts : 2

Post  blazedragon Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:02 pm

hi, not much to know , i like helping ppl , i was a vgm @ 1 time, but the vgm system was pretty crappy when i was vgm, idk if it changed, it was no different then helping people as a normal player. i like helping people, idk why i just do Very Happy, i worked with keonda when he was vgm, i hope this idea works. this has been said before, but 2moons is a game with great potential, that potential justh as not been realised yet, lets hope it is with this idea and a little effort from both acclaim and gamehi
    spacebandit72

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  spacebandit72 Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:27 am

Hello I'm spacebandit72.
    I have never been an official staff member nor an unofficial one LOL.
    I do however enjoy 2 moons very much and try to help in any way I can.
    I have sent many screenshots to support and even batted around the idea of applying to be a VGM.
    With three kids now, I'm just not sure how much time I could commit to doing what needs to be done.
    I offer as much kindness as one deserves and as much help as I am able to give.
    This is a great idea I just hope we get way more people involved.

It took me over 2 months to talk my friends into coming back to 2 moons and they were not happy with the bot issue being as bad as it is. They will prolly still play if I keep bugging them enough. That is the sad truth of it. Sometimes I even wonder why I stay but it is such a fun game and the actual gameplay is great unlike several similar games.

If only admin, mods, and project people are supposed to post an intro in this thread then you are welcome to delete my post.
    Just know that I'm here and willing to help in any way I can.
    OA_Zero_T

Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  OA_Zero_T Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:12 am

Welcome aboard Spacebandit72.

Most of you know who I am from my posts on the 2m forums.
    What most of you don't know is that after acclaim started the voon chat thing I was invited to join the PAB (Player Advisory Board). I joined in an effort to be a part of the solution only to find that even there the information and suport was lacking.

I believe in the game and based on what I have seen of dekaron. I think either acclaim is the problem or a bad busines deal that we are paying for. Thus i don't think Game HI is to blame solely for our problems.

Anthony Loffland
    OA_Zero_T
    OA_AlphaStrike~Archon~
    Omega Alliance Gamers
    oa_zero_t@yahoo.com
    Alpha_OmegaBlak@msn.com
    princesspan
    princesspan

Number of posts : 12

Post  princesspan Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:24 pm

So far i'm impressed with the turn out so far.

I'm vgm Princesspan. I've been a vgm for almost a year :O . I'm always on msn and ingame. Even when i don't want to be, I'm ingame. 9/10 times i always helping someone, whether it's on my personal character or otherwise. I have played this game since the first night it was OB. I haven't got much to show for it, other than a great guild, a loving boyfriend and a simple lvl 109 "eh" mage.

I go to school full-time, currently working on my Associates in Computer aided drafting and design, then moving on to my bachelors in game design.

I want nothing more than to see this game get turned around. I enjoy most of the community (yes i'm human ><)as alot of them, whether on msn or w/e, are rather enjoyable with greatttt personalities!! But I will ALWAYS respect the community. I want to help fix the issues at hand, to make this game the way it should be, and the most enjoyable it can possibly as it is. I'm not here to make it better for myself (Yes im bored!!!) but for my guildies, my friends, my love, my family, the newbies, the oldtimers.. everyone who loves this game. Though im rather bored of grinding, I still love this game with such a passion and all it has and can offer.

Will i be hurt if nothing gets fixed? Nope I'll be proud enough knowing i was one of the ones that walked forward to TRY to make things better. To try to make things right.

This is Princesspan signing out..

Happy Gaming ^_~
    keatm

Number of posts : 6

Post  keatm Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:18 pm

My names Keat. I live in Alberta, Canada. I'm doin a Bachelor of Music right now, hopefully masters after.
    I've played 2moons for almost 2 years now (I think about 1 year and like, 7 or 8 months).
    ummmmmmmm.... yeah thats it.
    kilikodagawa
    kilikodagawa

Number of posts : 39

Post  kilikodagawa Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:49 pm

princesspan wrote:[color=blue]So far i'm impressed with the turn out so far.

[b]I go to school full-time, currently working on my Associates in Computer aided drafting and design, then moving on to my bachelors in game design.[/b.]

Teach me something later. HARDCORE <3 (eeasy dragon, game design has been what I wanted to do since 4th grade) ANYWAY

I'll probably have something random and off topic somewhere in this post =3

My name is Ruuku. If you speak any kind of Japanese then YAY!!! I am sixteen years old and manage the Mort guild as much as I can. I am a junior in high school and have large ambitions for college. (Games seem to be recession proof so WOOT) I have been playing 2Moons since October 27, 2007. Not sure how far that was from Open Beta BUT, I do remember the annoying Bagi loading screen image that seemed to focus on the obnoxious extra nose on that race. I was also around at the beginning of Bad Moons Rising and since I was in the 30-60 range at the time, I really wasn't effected by the goings on of the game. (I've heard that was baaaad) When the following client came out i was like...SHOOP DA F!@#ING WHOOP!!! So I sky rocketed to where I am today. 106 Segnale, HinataInuzuka at your service.

I'm pushing for VGM status heavily. I know people I can talk to that can point out holes in the game and how some programs and downloadable services work against Acclaim. Since it takes Acclaim a millenia and a day to process an application, my qualifications change every time.

GOSH why do I do stuff like that?
    princesspan
    princesspan

Number of posts : 12

Post  princesspan Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:14 am

kilikodagawa wrote:
    princesspan wrote:So far i'm impressed with the turn out so far.

[b]I go to school full-time, currently working on my Associates in Computer aided drafting and design, then moving on to my bachelors in game design.[/b.]

Teach me something later. HARDCORE <3 (eeasy dragon, game design has been what I wanted to do since 4th grade) ANYWAY

[color=blue]Um.. were u trying to quote dragon ? O.o cause it's teh princess that's going for game design Razz and sure, i can try to teach ya . But this is mainly AutoCAD that deals with Engeneering and Architech stuff right now. I probably wont get into the AutoCAD for gamedesign until i go back for the bachelors ^^
    Choripan
    Choripan

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-03-17

Post  Choripan Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:18 am

Hi to all ^^^, well my name is.... Diego, I'm from Argentina, 20 years old ^^.
    My first languaje is spanish so... sorry if my english is bad, I'll do my best.
    I've been played 2Moons since June 2007,on Abbadon.I love this game and i think well... this may work.I wish that.

Hope this grow everyday,I wanna help on that. ^^
    OA_Zero_T

Post  OA_Zero_T Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:24 am

unless they have changed things drasticly AC is still too clunky and non-user friendly for game/entertainment design. AC is beter suited to civil, structural and mechanical engineering. Even basic mechanical is a pain with AC. What release are they up to now?
    kilikodagawa
    kilikodagawa

Number of posts : 39

Post  kilikodagawa Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:28 pm

princesspan wrote:
    kilikodagawa wrote:
    princesspan wrote:So far i'm impressed with the turn out so far.

[color=blue]Um.. were u trying to quote dragon ? O.o cause it's teh princess that's going for game design Razz and sure, i can try to teach ya . But this is mainly AutoCAD that deals with Engeneering and Architech stuff right now. I probably wont get into the AutoCAD for gamedesign until i go back for the bachelors ^^

I was just being sure he wouldn't eat me for quoting you ^^;
    frylock09
    frylock09

Number of posts : 7
    Location : somewhere you wont even think of looking... your grandma's panties o.o
    Registration date : 2009-04-12

Post  frylock09 Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:23 am

Hi Im frylock09.

I have been playing the game nearly 2 years already, I have a 5 characters 4 of them are at 90+ (seg is still 83 Sad ) But quitted 4 months ago and uninstalled the game. (but I can redownload it if the game gets better).

Real life:

-College graduate, (Computer Engineering)
    -Typical guy thats in to gadgets, the net, but still normal
    -Has a broken arm due to a motorcycle accident (I got ran overed by one Laughing)
    -At his 20's
    -Ehhh... Likes creampuffs a hell lot more than pies?
    -And asian Cool , Philippines ftw Introductions... 11v0cy8.
    Mabuhay and noypi!.

E-life:

I have been trolling the 2M official forums for almost a year now, Im one of the people at OT (off topic) that well... trolls and posts Laughing . I still dont know what is our goal here atm, or what are we gonna do to really "protest". Feel free to add me on my ym (go to my prof to see) If you have questions or just wanna be friends with me Razz . Anyway this forum looks great! It looks like what 2moons forums should have looked like 1 year ago. >.>
    [code]
    Blind|Guard77
    Blind|Guard77

Number of posts : 15

Post  Blind|Guard77 Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:59 pm

I'm Internet identity known as BlindGuard77.

Started playing 2Moons in 2007...I still love the concept of Dekaron. But since Acclaim royally screwed up 2Moons...I moved to one of the Dekaron P-servers (Fussion, to be precise) since January. I was a VGM for 2Moons for 2months Laughing and currently am the Head GM at Fussion.

Just here to push you guys a bit.

P.S.- Capricorn powaaaaaa!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:15 pm