GameHi Protest

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GameHi Protest Project Group

3 posters

Outline of the Project?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2009-03-06

Outline of the Project? Empty Outline of the Project?

Post  Admin Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:10 pm

So, now that we have some people aboard with us it would be nice to set an attentive outline of how the project is going to work. This outline will not set in stone, and of course it will change as time goes by, but it is always nice to see where we are headed.

I. Introduction - This is where we say who we are and an overview of what we want.

II. Thesis - Here is the main focus of the project... what we hope to accomplish?

II. The Body- This will be a large section of the project since we need to gather information and supporting evidence.

III. Real life experiences... how having this problems have affected our gaming exp.

IV. What will happen if problems are not fixed?

V. Invite them to work with players... (any ideas?)

VI. Conclusion

Sorry, for being so structured I blame school for that. But, it just gives us a general idea of how we can structure it. All the points can be completed at any stage. Feel free to comment and what you would change... I will post links later to the specific topics to begin and build it. study
    keatm

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Outline of the Project? Empty Re: Outline of the Project?

Post  keatm Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:31 pm

This sounds great. I would have to think about it, and post comments later (cause i'm at school right now, supposed to be practicing haha) but it sounds awesome.

I'm so glad this is happening, although it's kinda sad that it had to come to it. It's about time that the players did something about it rather than lying down and taking it.
    kilikodagawa
    kilikodagawa

Number of posts : 39
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  kilikodagawa Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:29 pm

I can help with finding topics because I'm a forum whore.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:40 pm