GameHi Protest

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GameHi Protest Project Group

+5
fuzz187
kilikodagawa
phantoria
Dragonwag
Blind|Guard77
9 posters

"GameHI protest" forum members...

Blind|Guard77
    Blind|Guard77

Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

"GameHI protest" forum members... Empty "GameHI protest" forum members...

Post  Blind|Guard77 Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:50 pm

You're what? ''Army'' made of 26 members?

Evil or Very Mad

Really, it all sounds nice & cool, but...Is this all? You want to change everything with 1 Thread in official 2moons forum and seperate forum with 26 members? Or, you're actually just hiding behind that pathetic ''Oh, i hope everything sorts out afterall'' statement.

I don't care much...But hell, how abot some actions, instead of bold statements? bounce

This is what already happened before...Someone made a group, wanted to change everything...And less than 2 weeks after it died, because everyone just stood & waited, for everything to solve on itself cheers

Why am i saying this? Yeah, i don't care about Acclaim/2Moons, but daaaaamn...At least you all could actually show some more entushiasm in this. No, posting ''Oh, i hope'' doesn't fu8king count.

Sincerely,
    Blind
    Dragonwag
    Dragonwag

Number of posts : 35
    Registration date : 2009-03-14

"GameHI protest" forum members... Empty Re: "GameHI protest" forum members...

Post  Dragonwag Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:59 am

I just now switched my signature on the forums for the home page to here. With as much as I wander the forums, I'm sure it will get noticed.

Somehow this also needs to be advertised and a little more action needs to be taken.
    phantoria
    phantoria

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2009-04-03

Post  phantoria Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:33 pm

We all have to start somewhere, Blind... and remember what they said about Rome. Razz Also, hi~! Smile
    Blind|Guard77
    Blind|Guard77

Post  Blind|Guard77 Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:58 am

31 members now...Making tiny progress, eh? cheers

Still, could be much better. And yes, i'll criticize and a lot Very Happy

P.S.-Hey Kay.

kilikodagawa
    kilikodagawa

Number of posts : 39

Post  kilikodagawa Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:00 pm

Please contribute whilst your here =3
    fuzz187
    fuzz187

Number of posts : 8

Post  fuzz187 Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:05 am

slow and steady will win the race;} but for really has any one heard a ny thing new?
    Dragonwag
    Dragonwag

Number of posts : 35

Post  Dragonwag Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:34 pm

I don't even know if the Admin has been on lately to move anything forward lately bounce
    kilikodagawa
    kilikodagawa

Post  kilikodagawa Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:32 am

I think we just failed...
    frylock09
    frylock09

Number of posts : 7
    Location : somewhere you wont even think of looking... your grandma's panties o.o
    Registration date : 2009-04-12

Post  frylock09 Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:03 am

Wow I wish 2moons forums is like this >.>, lotsa emoticons lots of option, you get the point.

So anyway what is our goal here Question make a 1k signature campaign and send it to gamehi? send hate mails? Enlighten me good sirs. And why did you said that we just failed kiliko?.
    1chiban
    1chiban

Number of posts : 2

Post  1chiban Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:04 am

Hi guys Smile
    kilikodagawa
    kilikodagawa

Post  kilikodagawa Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:09 pm

Because there isn't a lot of posting going on. There's not a lot of communication, the leader of this hasn't been on in a while. And BOY am I glad that you and 1chiban popped up here.
    Blind|Guard77
    Blind|Guard77

Post  Blind|Guard77 Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:36 pm

I see a tiny progress...

Btw, who locked the Admin in closet?

Oh, and:

Admin wrote:I am the admin of this thing, but does not make me the leader of this or anything. I just set up the forums and will try to make them as accessible as they can be made.
    frylock09
    frylock09

Location : somewhere you wont even think of looking... your grandma's panties o.o

Post  frylock09 Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:29 am

kilikodagawa wrote:Because there isn't a lot of posting going on. There's not a lot of communication, the leader of this hasn't been on in a while. And BOY am I glad that you and 1chiban popped up here.

No prob. Wink
    I might make a link to this forums on my sig on the official forums but goddamn dayum this forum is WWAAAYYY better than 2m. >.>

F words are ok here? just wonderin if this is a "FAMILY FRIENDLY" forum too.
    Blind|Guard77
    Blind|Guard77

Post  Blind|Guard77 Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:39 am

Family friendly My ass xD

I suggest you drop the ''We don't have a leader'' excuse and start acting =3
    frylock09
    frylock09

Post  frylock09 Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:41 am

Blind|Guard77 wrote:Family friendly My ass xD

I suggest you drop the ''We don't have a leader'' excuse and start acting =3

Indeed good sir and what are we gonna do here? what are we supposed to do now?

"GameHI protest" forum members... Explanation-demotivational-poster
    Blind|Guard77
    Blind|Guard77

Post  Blind|Guard77 Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:45 am

Choripan
    Choripan

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-03-17

Post  Choripan Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:31 pm

i think if we are here,first, is to help this grows Blind, we need to have more ppl.

also,i think we all have a similar way of think about the objetive of this forum, i mean what we want.

just begin telling to the friends you have,if they like the game just tell them to come here and join.

As dragonwag or shiz or many ppl tht put on the sig at 2moons forums the link of this,at msn too...

we cant do all in a lil time,we need to grow first and MY HOPE is on that, if we grow a bit,maybe we could do something else Wink
    frylock09
    frylock09

Post  frylock09 Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:55 am

You guys sound like some of my bosses on my company meetings xD.

I agree tho, make a thread on GD or OT?
    Blind|Guard77
    Blind|Guard77

Post  Blind|Guard77 Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:45 am

Posting in OT would only attract more Trolls.

GD. But wait for a maintenance or other ''event'' for server to go off-line. Then post it. That's to ensure, that as much as possible players see that.
    frylock09
    frylock09

Post  frylock09 Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:40 am

Blind|Guard77 wrote:Posting in OT would only attract more Trolls.

GD. But wait for a maintenance or other ''event'' for server to go off-line. Then post it. That's to ensure, that as much as possible players see that.

I dont play anymore so I wont know when its server down =(.
    Blind|Guard77
    Blind|Guard77

Post  Blind|Guard77 Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:12 am

Some obvious signs:

• Massive ammount of new Topics in GD.
    • Massive ammonut of people browsing GD.
    • Moderators going paranoid and carding everyone.
    josh
    josh

Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2009-04-20

Post  josh Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:51 pm

hey guys im a new member im xsp3 that got banned on the forums for sayin that they kicked dragonwag from the forums and they called it racism wtf

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:47 pm