GameHi Protest

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GameHi Protest Project Group

4 posters

who here has something against historian?

josh
    josh

Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2009-04-20

who here has something against historian? Empty who here has something against historian?

Post  josh Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:33 pm

i have something aganst historian.
    1. he red cards everyone like keonda does without proper notice.
    2. hes usless game manager he doesnt even give us proper up-to-date sh*t
    3.he doesnt give jack sh*t about vgms.
    4. he favors mods more than the darn community and vgms.
    5. he told me to go f* myself in a PM.
    6. i was on voon and he blocked me and said i dont want to hear that sh*t voice.
    7. he trolls OT and ruins everyone 'game' times .

basically now you know why i hate historian.

who else hates him?

Last edited by josh on Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : screwed up on 1 sentence)
    Dragonwag
    Dragonwag

Number of posts : 35
    Registration date : 2009-03-14

who here has something against historian? Empty Re: who here has something against historian?

Post  Dragonwag Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:22 am

I wouldn't say hate, just a strong disposition to him

Pretty much because he only shows up when it's convenient to him because someone is disturbing the peace in his eyes. So he shows up long enough to card/ban him/her, then vanish again.

Then there's the issue of removing me from the VGM team for no real legit reason. I have yet to get a response from the email I sent him and I know for a fact he has been around the forums and checks that email all the time.
    Midian
    Midian

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-04-17

who here has something against historian? Empty Re: who here has something against historian?

Post  Midian Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:13 am

Hmm. Popping up every once in awhile and then vanishing? Isn't that like every Game Manager 2Moons has ever had? Mai had a phobia about posting on the forums except when it had to do with Cash Shop promotions, and now BluFlash gets on once a month and does absolutely nothing except berate the community for their lack of coin-buying and then leaves.
    Dragonwag
    Dragonwag

Post  Dragonwag Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:11 am

Let's not forget he likes to ATTEMPT to belittle people because they start telling the truth.

quote "how old are you" end quote

Yeah, that honestly appeared in my msn from Blu after I made a few posts Suspect
    Midian
    Midian

Post  Midian Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:29 am

Yeah, none of the higher ups from Acclaim can handle anything that remotely sounds like the truth. They like to close their eyes, cover their ears and shout, "LALALALALA" at the top of their lungs.

Honestly, I'd bet BluFlash isn't over 25. And if he is, it's really sad that an asshole like him got to the position he has now. I still remember his introduction thread. His very first post basically amounted to, "I'm your new GM. Buy more coins, 'cause if you don't, someone else from the community will replace you." The community at large is a very low priority in his eyes; even the people who support the D-Shop don't fare much better.

Speaking of which, you really should make BluFlash's MSN public.
    Dragonwag
    Dragonwag

Post  Dragonwag Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:43 am

Tempting. I wonder what the reprocutions would be. Then again, why would I care? I guarantee that moron's inbox would be flooded to hell and back 30x over
    josh
    josh

Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2009-04-20

Post  josh Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:17 am

rofl yeah well i just 'dislike' blu because he usually gives out useless info.
    Midian
    Midian

Post  Midian Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:45 pm

He wouldn't know who gave away his MSN. Besides, it'd give the community a chance to TELL him what we think of him in full force.
    kilikodagawa
    kilikodagawa

Number of posts : 39
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  kilikodagawa Thu May 07, 2009 6:23 pm

TheHistorian is just a stressed out prick who works for Acclaim. He is paid to manage ALL games. (Including the dumb ass ones like PonyStars that no one plays)
    At any rate, as soon as Acclaim hires another COMMUNITY manager. (Like TheHistorian) He'll stop being such a self-centered prick.

BluFlash....

I'd card anyone for saying it. Mai did a HELL of a lot better. Mai made weekly posts, TALKED TO ME for cryin' out loud. She wasn't all about the Coin Promotions. And what people don't know, is that Mai was told what to post and what events to input. The community reacted negatively to her and so she was replaced, their standards went DOWN. I'd give almost anything to have MaiTwoMoons back. She was amazing.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:15 pm