GameHi Protest

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GameHi Protest Project Group

+9
kilikodagawa
OA_Zero_T
nadasin
fuzz187
Shizukai
princesspan
Dragonwag
teliot
Admin
13 posters

What do you think of the idea?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2009-03-06

What do you think of the idea? Empty What do you think of the idea?

Post  Admin Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:29 pm

We love feedback and want to know what you think of the idea of having a group of 2Moons players to express their ideas to GameHi the developer of 2Moons. Do you think it is good or not? How do you think we should approach this issue?
    teliot
    teliot

Number of posts : 17
    Registration date : 2009-03-14

What do you think of the idea? Empty Re: What do you think of the idea?

Post  teliot Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:59 pm

I like the idea and it sounds fantastic!! I hope this takes off well. I hope we can make some changes happen, because I love 2Moons so much and I have spent too much time on it to see it fail. afro
    Dragonwag
    Dragonwag

Number of posts : 35

Post  Dragonwag Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:04 pm

You kidding? This is going to spread like wildfire. I'm amazed it hasn't been done until now

Last edited by Dragonwag on Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
    teliot
    teliot

Post  teliot Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:10 pm

Dragonwag wrote:You kidding? This is going to spread like wildfire. I'm amazed it hasn't been done until now

I agree, it is going to spread fast! It is for the best... even now Howard agrees that it is an issue from GameHi itself what more encouragement we want? Lets give our best and we loose nothing trying.
    princesspan
    princesspan

Number of posts : 12

Post  princesspan Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:17 pm

Admin wrote:We love feedback and want to know what you think of the idea of having a group of 2Moons players to express their ideas to GameHi the developer of 2Moons. Do you think it is good or not? How do you think we should approach this issue?

I personally feel that it is a great idea, as long as (which the op posted originally) people keep it at a professional level. I'm sure GameHi as well as Acclaim would toss anything aside if it does not sound professional. Even if nothing comes of it, at least we can say we tried. It's not going to hurt , especially if it's not breaking any rules or laws. Maybe if we can somehow get Acclaim to these forums, or see if there is an email all the players can actually write to to get it looked at and forwarded it off to gamehi. That way Gamehi Can read the responses from the 2moons Community. Maybe even getting Howard marks or Historian in on the action might get the appropriate people to look.
    teliot
    teliot

Post  teliot Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:29 pm

@Princesspan I agree that we need to be professionals about it, thats why I think we will need to sort all the responses and what not to fit nicely but first we need to get actual answers and what not before we get to filter thru that Smile and welcome aboard!
    princesspan
    princesspan

Number of posts : 12

Post  princesspan Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:32 pm

teliot wrote:@Princesspan I agree that we need to be professionals about it, thats why I think we will need to sort all the responses and what not to fit nicely but first we need to get actual answers and what not before we get to filter thru that Smile and welcome aboard!

Well thank you teliot. I do agree that we need to see the type of responses, but i really don't feel that if they are in a friendly nonflaming manner we don't need to filter through. I feel they do need to see the responses as is. no editing, no asking to edit.. And the ones that are simply tacky or unprofessional, then they don't go through. But even if someone who can't speak good english , so their email seems really odd, as that right for it to be sent through. Now unless they start calling them "kuts" or w/e .. then don't .. Please don't. LOL But i do feel that they need to see the actual answers, as they are. No one can voice a person's opinion better than that person Wink
    teliot
    teliot

Post  teliot Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:41 pm

Yes, and Howards pointed out that it would be good for GameHi to see what we really thought of their inaction's towards 2Moons and patching fast the holes that hackers find. They keep saying that Action 5 will fix it, but in reality it will just take the hackers a couple of days or hours to crack the new system up and put us in the same situation as before.
    Shizukai
    Shizukai

Number of posts : 33

Post  Shizukai Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:28 pm

That is pure genius.
    fuzz187
    fuzz187

Number of posts : 8

Post  fuzz187 Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:23 pm

good idea hope this works Very Happy so now that we are at game hi let the BI#$H begen lol! but for real please fix mail box,we all know that there will always be bots but try to keep them under control and please seed new up dates to Acclaim thx, cheers
    nadasin

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  nadasin Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:28 am

When do you think you will fix the log in bug... i been stuck for 7days now and i just wasted my Dshop items. like 50%exp tali and pet etc... i just want to get in game. and 2msupport dose nothing to try and fix this situation. is there anyway some one can kick me or restart servers.

Just standing in boneweaver parcatemple seeing a statue of my main char...this is pretty messed up. i think you should fix the log in bug befor anything else. so ppl can actualy log in game with out haveing to worry about being locked out
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2009-03-06

Post  Admin Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:43 am

Thanks guys for the support!! It feels amazing having support from the community. I will try to do my best to help in whatever I can. Lets do this!!! Btw. Check some of the new stickies I posted 2 new ones; one is the idea of a letter to GameHi and another to Acclaim. Feel free to post your ideas there.
    Shizukai
    Shizukai

Post  Shizukai Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:35 pm

Admin wrote:Thanks guys for the support!! It feels amazing having support from the community. I will try to do my best to help in whatever I can. Lets do this!!! Btw. Check some of the new stickies I posted 2 new ones; one is the idea of a letter to GameHi and another to Acclaim. Feel free to post your ideas there.

Idk why, but the word "community" PISSES me, I imagine the enclave leader, talking bs. Why not just say players?

Like when Hist says: "[...]to you, our community[...]"

Sorry, had to say that.
    OA_Zero_T

Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  OA_Zero_T Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:57 am

You feel that way because your not stupid and you know when a polition is blowing smoke. I sometimes take it as an insult also. Like they are talking down to us or have some ownership/control over us. My wifes says it makes the vains in my forhead big. LOL
    fuzz187
    fuzz187

Post  fuzz187 Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:35 am

people would like to see more maps at all lvls also better quests keep the lvling curve where its at if any thing make it harder to lvl make better drops and fix mavrics success rate its bad pale and last but not least new monsters to kill afro

P.S. fix mail box Sleep
    nadasin

Number of posts : 3

Post  nadasin Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:47 am

First thing is First i am on day 8 going on day 9 Fix the log in bug befor any other bug so we can play in the first place. i think thats the bigest problem we have atm. bots will always come... atleast if you fix log in bug legit and good paying players can play to begin with
    Dragonwag
    Dragonwag

Post  Dragonwag Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:19 am

Bots are always going to be an issue, it's a curse of all MMO's. The problem is the extent of the bot population now. When people first started saying that there is a 3 to 1 bot/player ratio, I laughed. Then I got back from Japan and logged in...

Last edited by Dragonwag on Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo fix)
    kilikodagawa
    kilikodagawa

Number of posts : 39
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  kilikodagawa Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:29 pm

If nothing else...I want my mailbox back...T~T
    Dragonwag
    Dragonwag

Post  Dragonwag Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:02 pm

kilikodagawa wrote:If nothing else...I want my mailbox back...T~T

From what I gather from the GMs, that will not happen due to a glitch that was being exploited.

It involved duplicating items that involved the mailbox. Therefore was disabled, and I've been informed to not look for it to be reinstated any time soon, if ever
    Choripan
    Choripan

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-03-17

Post  Choripan Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:19 am

Dragonwag wrote:

From what I gather from the GMs, that will not happen due to a glitch that was being exploited.

It involved duplicating items that involved the mailbox. Therefore was disabled, and I've been informed to not look for it to be reinstated any time soon, if ever

awww T.T

*s i g h*
    Shizukai
    Shizukai

Post  Shizukai Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:46 pm

Didn't know Mailbox wasn't on anymore lol.
    bigcheesey

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post  bigcheesey Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:51 pm

Yep, this is definitely a great idea.
    spacebandit72

Post  spacebandit72 Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:16 am

Well you all know I like the idea but I'm getting a bit discouraged. Only 27 registered users.
    We (including myself) need to start talking bout this forum to others in the 2 moons forum. And we need to get our friends involved.
    We need to post the url to this site in our guild announcements and get our guildmates involved. If we don't do this I fear this forum will die as fast as 2 moons is.

OK, we now have 31 registered users! Surprised
    There has been a jump in people in the past week!!! maybe the advertising in our sigs and guilds is working. So new members... please put a linky on your sigs and in your guild announcements or if you don't have the permissions, contact your guild leader and ask them to put a link up!!!

Last edited by spacebandit72 on Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:03 am; edited 3 times in total
    Dragonwag
    Dragonwag

Post  Dragonwag Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:46 am

I'd put a link in my signature like with 3 other things, but I would have to sacrafice one of them.......though me sacraficing the KnightsBlood link wouldn't kill me Razz
    Shizukai
    Shizukai

Post  Shizukai Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:31 am

Same Dragon.

I reread, and no not all MMOs have bots.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:24 pm