GameHi Protest

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GameHi Protest Project Group

+7
OA_Zero_T
kilikodagawa
keatm
Easley
spacebandit72
Shizukai
teliot
11 posters

This is getting bad...

teliot
    teliot

Number of posts : 17
    Registration date : 2009-03-14

This is getting bad... Empty This is getting bad...

Post  teliot Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:33 pm

I am so tired of bots and hackers I wish they were goneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Nothing makes a game less enjoyable than hackers and bots running around. study *hides curse book* My dream is too see less bots and hackers getting banned for their actions. Also dil buyers should be banned perma and no mercy for them for ruining the game! Shame on u!
    Shizukai
    Shizukai

Number of posts : 33

This is getting bad... Empty Re: This is getting bad...

Post  Shizukai Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:08 pm

Sadly, DIL buyers won't be banned.

However, I agree on hackers and bots being banned, and, eventually, bots being eradicated.

Too often we see +9s pwning whole parties.

+9 +4x calligos = Ugly.
    spacebandit72

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  spacebandit72 Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:46 am

It blows me away at the way Acclaim/Gamehi, or whoever lets the dil selling sites plant their bots right in plain site and never tries to have them investigated. I mean... it's illegal and all.
    And yes, the buyers are tards.
    Which makes me wonder why Acclaim/Gamehi, or whoever will not offer dil as a d-shop item.
    That would slow the spammers and farmers down if not totaly make them go away. It's obvious people will pay real money for dil so why not make a sound decision and give those players what they want and it would in turn give us what we(non dil buyers) want, and oh my... they could also boost their profits a bit... just by making a couple changes.
    Easley

Number of posts : 1

Post  Easley Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:09 am

2moons has drifted of to the point of no return regarding the bot infestation,the dill spammers,vac hackers and bugs. Players are quitting at an alarming rate,not only due to the previously mentioned but also the fact that action 5 has been dragged out far too long,no 145 weapons and no 140+ maps, there is a lack of content for higher lvl's to still enjoy the game, which will soon be even worse since bots have now shown up on the Aquaris map 1-2 months and their are in 130 maps.
    keatm

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  keatm Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:33 pm

I effing hate all those players on the 2moons forums that are complaining and stuff about how a few players want to set this up, and try to make a difference. They all say, "we have no influence", "if Acclaim doesn't care, then Game-Hi won't care".

It just pisses me off. It kinda seems to me like they're just too lazy to do anything about it.
    kilikodagawa
    kilikodagawa

Number of posts : 39

Post  kilikodagawa Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:27 pm

Well, this is what separates the wimps from the hardcore players. If you support this, HARDCORE!!! If you don't, then you're a wimpy MMO player with 0 dedication to anything =3
    OA_Zero_T

Post  OA_Zero_T Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:37 pm

I hate to say this but they are right in the fact that we have no legal leg to stand on, but I have already out lined how to make our voice heard and effect the industry for the beter.
    Shizukai
    Shizukai

Number of posts : 33

Post  Shizukai Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:28 am

kilikodagawa wrote:Well, this is what separates the wimps from the hardcore players. If you support this, HARDCORE!!! If you don't, then you're a wimpy MMO player with 0 dedication to anything =3

Too easy to say, some people spent 2000$ and more on that game to end up being hackedor any of the numerous bugs happened to them.

Some spent 2 years of gameplay and got hacked or etc., it's not our right to judge wether they are wimps or not.
    Blind|Guard77
    Blind|Guard77

Number of posts : 15

Post  Blind|Guard77 Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:41 pm

spacebandit72 wrote:It blows me away at the way Acclaim/Gamehi, or whoever lets the dil selling sites plant their bots right in plain site and never tries to have them investigated. I mean... it's illegal and all.
    And yes, the buyers are tards.
    Which makes me wonder why Acclaim/Gamehi, or whoever will not offer dil as a d-shop item.
    That would slow the spammers and farmers down if not totaly make them go away. It's obvious people will pay real money for dil so why not make a sound decision and give those players what they want and it would in turn give us what we(non dil buyers) want, and oh my... they could also boost their profits a bit... just by making a couple changes.
    Acclaim selling Dil. Well, that would be a whole new lvl of fail.

You think now economy is fu8ked? It would be even worse then.
    Dragonwag
    Dragonwag

Number of posts : 35

Post  Dragonwag Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:52 am

You just think that the prices of coppers, silvers, +7 gear, and things like that are bad NOW.

If the Dshop got dil as an item, the economy as an entirety (that includes me, and I get coins) would be royally screwed.
    OA_Zero_T

Post  OA_Zero_T Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:15 pm

LOL, Epic neivity. Should acclaim sell dil it would not make the economy worse but beter. To put it in real world terms, every time the government wants to drop prices or control pricing they print more money. so if dil could be baught it would do the same thing and force prices down. If you don't understand the laws of supply and demand then maybe you shouldn't speak and display your ignorance.
    Dragonwag
    Dragonwag

Number of posts : 35

Post  Dragonwag Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:19 pm

Yeah, and in order to print that money, it costs money.

Honestly, if it were that easy, you think any country would be in any kind of debt at all?

Maybe you should have YOUR facts straight before displaying your ignorance.

Besides, your logic between the real world and game world are completely illogical.

In the gaming world, all this dil is now floating around that people can just pull out of thin air. Now all these low lvls that couldn't afford that +7 item someone is selling just snatches it up like it's pocket change. Those that make these items will realize this and bump prices up. Same goes for argates and such.
    spacebandit72

Post  spacebandit72 Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:05 pm

Huh, I tried to reply yesterday but I guess it didn't work.
    I'd have to change my mind after reading why dil as a dshop item would be bad. I never thought of the downside... My bad.
    OA_Zero_T

Post  OA_Zero_T Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:43 am

actualy you have taken the economics to the next level where the more money printed the less it is worth. Thus the 'baloon inflation' effect.

Yet another RW example minimum wage 4.25 hr gas price 1.10 gal today minimum wage 7.25 hr gas price 1.88 gal. Check the ratio and you'll see that even though you are "making more an hour" it isn't worth anymore. truth is you still making the same money today as you were 10 years ago. Thus the reason why government economics vs value economics will never truely 'stablize' to allow for an increase in earned income while maintaining a cost of living. One will always parralel the other.

The only true reality here is who controls the economy. the dill sellers or the game host/dev. While there will be moments of price gouging and greed for the most part this will stay constant and under the control of the game host/dev it will be regulated instead of abstractly high. Thus money 'value' drops so does item 'value'

Any more words of ignorance please feel free to direct them to my e-mail as I am done with acclaim and everything conected with it to include this site.

I wish you all the best of luck and thank you for the fun and entertainment.

Zero_T
    Omega Alliance Gamers
    oa_zero_t@yahoo.com
    iplep
    iplep

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2009-04-12

This is getting bad... Empty SCREW FORMAL WRITING!

Post  iplep Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:49 am

Evil or Very Mad RAWR RAWR SHIZZA RAWR Mad DETEST DISCUST RAWR RAWR RAWR PISSED ASS DAMN RAWR RAWR RARW SCREW ACCLAIM RAWR RAWR RAWR SCREW GAMEHI RAWR RAWR RAWR I HATE HACKERS RAWR RAWR RAWR I HATE BOTS RAWR RAWR RAWR I HATE CALIGOS RAWR RAWR RAWR I HATE THE 2MOONS WEB SITE AND ITS LACKY BLUEFLASH RAWR RAWR RAWR WHERE IS THE LOVE RAWR RAWR RAWR ALL THEY WANT IS OUR MONEY RAWR RAWR RAWR Evil or Very Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad RAWR RAWR RAWR ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAR RAWR RAWR RAWR IF YOUR ACTUALY READING THIS THATS FUNNY RAWR RAWR RAWR I BET YOU FEAL THE SAME RAWR RAWR RAWR I WANT YOU TO RAWR WITH ME WHEN I RAWR RAWR RAWR I HATE WHAT ACLAIM IS DOING TO US RAWR RAWR RAWR COME ON PUSSY YOU CAN RAWR LOUDER THEN THAT RAWR RAWR RAWR WHAT IS YOUR MOMMY GOING TO HEAR YOU AND GET MAD AND GIVE YOU A WOOPING RAWR RAWR RAWR THATS BETTER RAWR RAWR RAWR YES MY MINION RAWR RAWR RAWR

lol fun fun if you actualy did it I hope it helped and made you laugh =p if not then its prolly just stupid to you and your ready to flame more! DO IT! RAWR RAWR RAWR Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    josh
    josh

Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2009-04-20

Post  josh Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:04 pm

like wtf i just got banned from the froums and i got a red card with no apparent reason just saying rasicm but i only said that dragonwag got kicked from vgm by histo.

o and btw hey there dragonwag^^ nice to see you here Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:17 pm