GameHi Protest

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GameHi Protest Project Group

+5
kilikodagawa
OA_Zero_T
Shizukai
spacebandit72
Admin
9 posters

Letter to GameHi

Poll

Should we send our concerns on an email?

[ 8 ]
    Letter to GameHi Bar_left73%Letter to GameHi Bar_right [73%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Letter to GameHi Bar_left9%Letter to GameHi Bar_right [9%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]

Total Votes: 11
    Poll closed
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2009-03-06

Letter to GameHi Empty Letter to GameHi

Post  Admin Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:28 am

HI, so we are planning on sending some emails to GameHi in regards to how they should pay attention to 2Moons and its players. So bugs and exploits can be fixed in a timely manner. Here post some ideas of what people can write about... for example:

Fix the ability for vac-hacker to change the game files to gain unfair advantage in game.
    With that in mind we can write something up that support why we want that to happen and why they should fix it as fast as possible. Also if you could provide examples of how certain bug has affected your gaming experience would be a good point, and how it has affected the gaming experience of your friends. Lastly, ,maybe tell them why we matter and why our gaming experience with 2moons needs to be great without having to worry about the hackers, etc.

These are just suggestions you can go anywhere you want with it. Open a new topic with your letter to GameHi or if you want email it to us at gh2moons@gmail.com either way would work fine with us.

Post here any suggestions you have on how we can go about it.

-Thanks, the admin
    spacebandit72

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Letter to GameHi Empty Re: Letter to GameHi

Post  spacebandit72 Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:39 am

I'm just wondering if your letter is going to be a single letter or more of a petition?
    A single letter explaining all the issues we collect here along w/ a petition would be a great idea as they would have an idea of how many players are involved and want change. Of course this movement is just a baby right now so a petition containing only a dozen people would be a bit silly!!! LOL
    I don't know, just wondering exactly what the plan of attack will be.
    Whatever it is, I'm here.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:47 am

spacebandit72 wrote:I'm just wondering if your letter is going to be a single letter or more of a petition?
    A single letter explaining all the issues we collect here along w/ a petition would be a great idea as they would have an idea of how many players are involved and want change. Of course this movement is just a baby right now so a petition containing only a dozen people would be a bit silly!!! LOL
    I don't know, just wondering exactly what the plan of attack will be.
    Whatever it is, I'm here.
    The idea of a "letter" is not just about a single letter, it is more about the idea... when we gather all the letters and everything we can see how they are and what we can do with them. As for a petition Howards advised that it was more political than what we actually wanted... so everything is up in the air. And I think a letter will have more effect than lots of "signatures." Keep the ideas coming!
    Shizukai
    Shizukai

Number of posts : 33
    Registration date : 2009-03-14

Post  Shizukai Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:28 pm

I love the petition idea.

Then again, we would need to know what freedom Acclaim has and what it would require to be able to eradicate (dream?) hackers, bugs, etc.
    OA_Zero_T

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  OA_Zero_T Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:39 am

The first letter to Game HI should be an introduction from us to them asking for information on our concerns with the game and how acclaim has handled its management. No accusations should be made on our behalf as we only have acclaims 'say-so' that it is Game HI's fault for all of this.

I find it hard to believe that mr big shot dperry entered into a contract that left his hands tied to provide suport to his customers. We are their source of income. We should also contact members of 9dragons and bots as those games have been tossed to the side as well and their voice could ad to ours.

We should also make this forum members only. Run a whois search to identify acclaim ip's
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:24 am

OA_Zero_T wrote:The first letter to Game HI should be an introduction from us to them asking for information on our concerns with the game and how acclaim has handled its management. No accusations should be made on our behalf as we only have acclaims 'say-so' that it is Game HI's fault for all of this.

I find it hard to believe that mr big shot dperry entered into a contract that left his hands tied to provide suport to his customers. We are their source of income. We should also contact members of 9dragons and bots as those games have been tossed to the side as well and their voice could ad to ours.

We should also make this forum members only. Run a whois search to identify acclaim ip's
    There is a member only section, check it out it is atm to post drafts of letters and ideas. I agree that we should first introduce ourselves with GameHi in a professional matter. As for 9dragons players and BOTs this is not GameHi games so it will have little effect. We might later do one of this "projects" for Acclaim in general, but now we are just getting started with 2Moons and maybe Dekaron EU and SEA in the future is this first part goes well.
    kilikodagawa
    kilikodagawa

Number of posts : 39

Post  kilikodagawa Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:31 pm

Well...GameHi is a Korean based file producer correct?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:53 pm

kilikodagawa wrote:Well...GameHi is a Korean based file producer correct?
    GameHi is the developer for 2Moons (Dekaron) so ye kinda like the file producer. They control everything that 2Moons has and it has not.
    princesspan
    princesspan

Number of posts : 12
    Registration date : 2009-03-14

Post  princesspan Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:20 pm

I don't think an email to them would be a bad idea, maybe as a copy. But i think we should still send in a letter with one of those sign on delivery papers, so whoever sent it , can let us all know they signed for it and recieved it.
    kilikodagawa
    kilikodagawa

Number of posts : 39

Post  kilikodagawa Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:53 pm

Well, this may be an incorrect opinion, but I think that Game Hi has a grudging contract with Acclaim. That's just me.

BUT ANYWAY, I hope that we don't make it long and drawn out. Make a simple two or three paragraph version, then make a "Gone With The Wind" length version of the same ideas and suggestions.
    smokie622

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2009-04-03

Post  smokie622 Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:44 pm

Great idea. BUT think about this...

Do we have anyone that can call and speak with someone at GameHi? Anyone know anyone? Time to call in a favor?

The reason I ask is if we do have someone that knows anyone there, that will help get us to someone else. Atleast get us in the door.

Professionals will always talk with other professionals. Wink

That way we can truly find out where the issue lies. GameHi, Acclaim, Both ?

Once we know that... then we can determine how to proceed.

BUT, keep this in mind also... even if we do have action 5.5 and it runs well etc... that does not change the poor communication, poor management nor poor customer service that Acclaim currently provides.

One thing at a time though... GET GAMEHI, find some Venture Capitalist and buy the license that Acclaim currentl;y has.

I'm sure GameHi may not be too happy that Acclaim released Chronicle of Spellborn... hhhhhmmmmmmmm
    phantoria
    phantoria

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2009-04-03

Post  phantoria Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:32 pm

Maybe multiple letters/emails. I remember sending them a few, and never getting any response or any sign that they had even read my requests.
    josh
    josh

Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2009-04-20

Post  josh Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:34 pm

yeah simply 1 letter wont get their attention we gotta take it a moment at a time.

just send a few letters if they dont get back than send them another letter repetitivly until they reply to you.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:59 pm