GameHi Protest

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GameHi Protest Project Group

+7
Blind|Guard77
kilikodagawa
OA_Zero_T
Shizukai
Dragonwag
spacebandit72
Admin
11 posters

Letter to Acclaim

Poll

Should we send one to Acclaim?

[ 9 ]
    Letter to Acclaim Bar_left90%Letter to Acclaim Bar_right [90%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Letter to Acclaim Bar_left0%Letter to Acclaim Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Letter to Acclaim Bar_left0%Letter to Acclaim Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Letter to Acclaim Bar_left10%Letter to Acclaim Bar_right [10%] 

Total Votes: 10
    Poll closed
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2009-03-06

Letter to Acclaim Empty Letter to Acclaim

Post  Admin Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:41 am

We know that GameHi is not just responsible for what is happening to 2Moons. Also some of Acclaim policies that have made 2Moons what it is now. So, here is your opportunity to voice your concerns you have in regards to how Acclaim is handling 2Moons. We will send your feedback to Acclaim and anyone that can do something about it, also we will bring your concerns in some of the meetings in Voon with Howards (Acclaim CEO), so be open about it and express your concerns.

Remember that Acclaim is just the publisher and what they can do is limited. All that has to do with support it is mostly in Acclaim hands like banning of hackers, bots, and other things like that.

Example would be something like this:
    Why isn't Acclaim returning gear to hacked accounts?

My example is a common question that time after time has come up and I think players need an official answer in regards to that. So, if I were to write a letter about that I would say why they should return the items to hacked victims and why if they do not so affects their gaming experience. Also, I would say that they are concerned about cheaters trying to take advantage of the system, but at the end it is a small number of them trying to do that....

If you can try to provide example of cases where the case you are writing about and why you think certain policy should be changed. Open a new topic for this letter and try to be as specific as you can also try to give them enough reasons for them to reconsider some of their policies.

Feel free to post here ideas or comments on how we should go about it.

-Thanks, Admin
    spacebandit72

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Letter to Acclaim Empty Re: Letter to Acclaim

Post  spacebandit72 Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:18 am

Well, with the reaction we are seeing on the 2 moons forums I think we surly need input from VGM,GM, and Mods.
    I know some of you guys are but we need to try to get everyone involved.
    Just a bunch of players will be better listened to if Acclaim staff are there for us.
    I also think that in the letter we should ask for like a weekly update in the 2 moons forum by Acclaim. Even if it is just to let us know they are working on things. I think alot of folks are just fed up w/ the lack of information.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:20 am

spacebandit72 wrote:Well, with the reaction we are seeing on the 2 moons forums I think we surly need input from VGM,GM, and Mods.
    Just a bunch of players will be better listened to if Acclaim staff are there for us.
    I also think that in the letter we should ask for like a weekly update in the 2 moons forum by Acclaim. Even if it is just to let us know they are working on things. I think alot of folks are just fed up w/ the lack of information.
    We have a couple of Moderators and VGMs here with us. As for GMs they hardly have time to post in main forum, but I am sure when we write the letter and such it will get pass on to them. Also we can address in the letters their lack of updates and such.
    Dragonwag
    Dragonwag

Number of posts : 35
    Registration date : 2009-03-14

Post  Dragonwag Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:42 am

Not only that, this only got kicked off just the other day. Give it a little more time. My guess is this forum is going to be flooded with supporters.
    Shizukai
    Shizukai

Number of posts : 33

Post  Shizukai Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:23 pm

Admin wrote:
    spacebandit72 wrote:Well, with the reaction we are seeing on the 2 moons forums I think we surly need input from VGM,GM, and Mods.
    We have a couple of Moderators and VGMs here with us. As for GMs they hardly have time to post in main forum, but I am sure when we write the letter and such it will get pass on to them. Also we can address in the letters their lack of updates and such.

Don't get me wrong, GMs HAVE time, they aren't busier than a lot of us, so they just don't take it.

I know a fellow pre-2moons GM who could help??

We aren't GMs, so we can't REALLY know what they do (everything, that is), only what they say they do.

For Acclaim, I am not sure of wha tthey're responsible of.
    I'm pretty sure that it's Acclaim's doing for the Calligo Rings and the items and dils returning policy, but the rest... I think we should get more informed (well maybe some of you guys are, but I'm not).
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:27 pm

@Shizukai you are right we need to gather more information to really make any assertions or give wild guess as to what Acclaim can and can't do. We have a general idea, but it will be best to be 110% sure.
    Shizukai
    Shizukai

Number of posts : 33

Post  Shizukai Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:31 pm

But who could help us with that?

My guesses are GMs, Historian and maybe even the CEO.

Could ask acclaim (Acclaim's heads, that is) to help us so we can help them (with the GameHi thing), they could provide the propagation mean on Acclaim's forums, for example.
    OA_Zero_T

Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  OA_Zero_T Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:23 am

A couple of things here.

I have seen this tried before and it went badly.

We the players are the community. VGMs and GMs and MODs should have signed a non-disclosure. This meens they have to put the rights and well being of acclaim first. If they help us to identify that acclaim is to blaim they put themselves at risk.

historian and dperry and howard marks aren't going to help us. Look at their track record. They are the problem.

Even if it comes out that Game HI has left us out to dry the real enemy here is acclaim as the voice between us and Game HI.

My thoughts:
    We need to put together a profesional petition and put real world names and faces to the problem. Nicks and IPs have no face and carry no weight. Get as many as we can. If you are under age show this to your parent or guardian and ask him/her to sign up and stand up for your rights.

We need to save/copy/move as much info as we can from the 2moons forums to prevent deletion.

Once we have that and a response from Game HI then we should involve the media. Since this is an international issue the question is where is our legal right. Truth is we have none. The media and public opinion is our only weapon against the wrongs we have been delt.

Game HI deserves a voice since the only one we hear is acclaim and we all know they lie and tell half truths.

I suspect that acclaim is coming to the end of their hosting contract. They have no intention of renewing or paying more money for beter suport from Game HI

If you have lost coins, items, time, characters, dil do your best to document it as evidence to present to the press. Once the media is involved and they see our strugle maybe we can get a lawyer to take our case against acclaim for damages and restitution. We can sell the exploitation/greed factor durring economic hardship with out much effort, but we need to have our ducks in a row.

In the meen time I have done some searching and found that Game HI is contracted with nhn USA inc. (not an insult there name/logo is lower case) who hosts ijji.com They host several games comperable if not beter than acclaim. I'm not saying it will replace 2m, but it is a respected company unlike acclaim.

We should make a thread of alternative games and look into the companies that host them and their polocies as well to show compairable busines practices.

Anthony Loffland
    oa_zero_t@yahoo.com
    kilikodagawa
    kilikodagawa

Number of posts : 39

Post  kilikodagawa Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:41 pm

OA_Zero_T wrote:A couple of things here.

I have seen this tried before and it went badly.

We the players are the community. VGMs and GMs and MODs should have signed a non-disclosure. This meens they have to put the rights and well being of acclaim first. If they help us to identify that acclaim is to blaim they put themselves at risk.

historian and dperry and howard marks aren't going to help us. Look at their track record. They are the problem.

Even if it comes out that Game HI has left us out to dry the real enemy here is acclaim as the voice between us and Game HI.

My thoughts:
    We need to put together a profesional petition and put real world names and faces to the problem. Nicks and IPs have no face and carry no weight. Get as many as we can. If you are under age show this to your parent or guardian and ask him/her to sign up and stand up for your rights.

We need to save/copy/move as much info as we can from the 2moons forums to prevent deletion.

Once we have that and a response from Game HI then we should involve the media. Since this is an international issue the question is where is our legal right. Truth is we have none. The media and public opinion is our only weapon against the wrongs we have been delt.

Game HI deserves a voice since the only one we hear is acclaim and we all know they lie and tell half truths.

I suspect that acclaim is coming to the end of their hosting contract. They have no intention of renewing or paying more money for beter suport from Game HI

If you have lost coins, items, time, characters, dil do your best to document it as evidence to present to the press. Once the media is involved and they see our strugle maybe we can get a lawyer to take our case against acclaim for damages and restitution. We can sell the exploitation/greed factor durring economic hardship with out much effort, but we need to have our ducks in a row.

In the meen time I have done some searching and found that Game HI is contracted with nhn USA inc. (not an insult there name/logo is lower case) who hosts ijji.com They host several games comperable if not beter than acclaim. I'm not saying it will replace 2m, but it is a respected company unlike acclaim.

We should make a thread of alternative games and look into the companies that host them and their polocies as well to show compairable busines practices.

Anthony Loffland
    oa_zero_t@yahoo.com

Where have you been all my life?
    Blind|Guard77
    Blind|Guard77

Number of posts : 15

Post  Blind|Guard77 Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:08 am

Don't bother with sending anything to Acclaim. They'll simply ignore you.
    fuzz187
    fuzz187

Post  fuzz187 Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:11 pm

tell them we wont more events!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    bbs165

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-05-05

Post  bbs165 Tue May 05, 2009 5:21 pm

Sending an letter is not gonna help.. I am saying this because I am a 2Moons GM.

I am sorry, cant disclose my identity..

The problem here is GameHi.

GameHi is fucking us up.. They wont give us patch on time..

There are very few things which has to be done on our part..

Yeah the only thing sucks on our part which is hopefully gonna change is restoring items/dils for hacked account.

Bots, hackers, spammers and all those shit can only be removed if we receive proper updates and patches.

As far as banning these jerks are concerned, trust me guys we are banning them in thousands every day.. But these guys keep coming back in more numbers..

Game Hi and GameGuard, they both suck to the core.. We are planning to replace GameGuard with a new one which is only possible after GameHi gives us the new patch.

Why do you think Acclaim's other games are running so smooth ? Its just 2Moons and the reason is GameFuckingHi..

Nice to see your efforts and united..

Take care.. Lest hope for the best and also think for the worst..

Cheers !!
    kilikodagawa
    kilikodagawa

Post  kilikodagawa Thu May 07, 2009 6:19 pm

bbs165 wrote:Sending an letter is not gonna help.. I am saying this because I am a 2Moons GM.

I am sorry, cant disclose my identity..

The problem here is GameHi.

GameHi is fucking us up.. They wont give us patch on time..

There are very few things which has to be done on our part..

Yeah the only thing sucks on our part which is hopefully gonna change is restoring items/dils for hacked account.

Bots, hackers, spammers and all those shit can only be removed if we receive proper updates and patches.

As far as banning these jerks are concerned, trust me guys we are banning them in thousands every day.. But these guys keep coming back in more numbers..

Game Hi and GameGuard, they both suck to the core.. We are planning to replace GameGuard with a new one which is only possible after GameHi gives us the new patch.

Why do you think Acclaim's other games are running so smooth ? Its just 2Moons and the reason is GameFuckingHi..

Nice to see your efforts and united..

Take care.. Lest hope for the best and also think for the worst..

Cheers !!

Cheers...I only see Englishman post that after they say stuff. Nice to know GM's are like...totally in with us =3
    BluFlash

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2009-05-08

Post  BluFlash Fri May 08, 2009 12:56 pm

Letter won't make too much of a difference as we already know the issues.
    kilikodagawa
    kilikodagawa

Post  kilikodagawa Tue May 12, 2009 6:27 pm

It makes us all feel a lot better then.
    Dragonwag
    Dragonwag

Post  Dragonwag Wed May 13, 2009 3:54 pm

And if the issues are oh so well known by Acclaim, why haven't they done a thing to fix anything
    kilikodagawa
    kilikodagawa

Post  kilikodagawa Wed May 13, 2009 6:58 pm

As much as we all hate them, we have to accept the fact that if they WANT to help us, we NEED THEM!!!

We can't turn down assistance.
    bbs165

Post  bbs165 Thu May 14, 2009 7:16 pm

Dragonwag.. No wonder you talk shit all the time..

The GMs has nothing to do with the fuck ups..

There are higher ups sitting on our head.. We are following our freaking orders. We are players just like anyone else.

It just pisses me off when players start flaming the GMs and support team.

I feel like blowing the Korean developers up.. Good for nothing..
    kilikodagawa
    kilikodagawa

Post  kilikodagawa Thu May 14, 2009 7:55 pm

bbs165 wrote:Dragonwag.. No wonder you talk shit all the time..

There are higher ups sitting on our head.. We are following our freaking orders. We are players just like anyone else.

It would help if they weren't all Indians...(Hello, other side of the planet?)
    Dragonwag
    Dragonwag

Post  Dragonwag Fri May 15, 2009 9:56 am

bbs165 wrote:Dragonwag.. No wonder you talk shit all the time..

Since you want to make a weak ass attempt at targetting me, let me show you how it's done

Explain to me how I am able to tell a GM exactly (I mean server, shard, map, location, coordinates, names, as well as my name) where not 1, but 2 hackers are, and after 40 minutes of waiting, the hackers are still running around because the GM "Can't find them" Not only that, but 2 weeks after that, they're still in game.

Oh, also, how is it that hackers that were caught by GMs suddenly manage to get undbanned? BiteMe31 ring any bells? No? How about Tastedahate?

You want to TRY to tell us the GMs have nothing to do with the fuck ups. News flash, you guys have a couple of retards on the team, as well as a couple corrupt ones if known hackers get unbanned.

You want to come here and talk shit, especially to me of all people, I suggest you bring a lot more heat, because I guarantee you, I will make your time here a living hell.

Now either GTFO or be constructive. That simple, your choice

Oh, and one more time "It just pisses me off when players start flaming the GMs and support team." Get over it. I dealt with it for well over 9 months and I rarely if ever let it show. So you also should grow up.

This ladies and gents, is one of the GMs from the game we are hoping change actually happens.

Don't make my opinion on you guys drop even more by your bullshit comments.
    kilikodagawa
    kilikodagawa

Post  kilikodagawa Sun May 17, 2009 10:16 am

iowabob told me that when Expedition came out, it wiped the "Ban" database that Acclaim had, it's not like they were unbanned halfway through it. They were unbanned at the installment of Act 4.

As the hackers are RE-banned, they're hoping to have something permanent for them.
    Dragonwag
    Dragonwag

Post  Dragonwag Mon May 18, 2009 9:36 am

Fine. Now explain to me how well known hackers were mysteriously unbanned.

BiteMe31, Raizen (which btw, he has his account back supposedly) Tastedahate, and many more who were caught are/were back in game? This is WAY WAY after Act 4 was released. So don't try to blame it on that. There are corrupt GMs and everyone knows it
    bbs165

Post  bbs165 Tue May 19, 2009 3:30 pm

Dragonwag wrote:Fine. Now explain to me how well known hackers were mysteriously unbanned.

BiteMe31, Raizen (which btw, he has his account back supposedly) Tastedahate, and many more who were caught are/were back in game? This is WAY WAY after Act 4 was released. So don't try to blame it on that. There are corrupt GMs and everyone knows it

Go ask Historian shithead..
    Dragonwag
    Dragonwag

Post  Dragonwag Tue May 19, 2009 4:01 pm

bbs165 wrote:
    Dragonwag wrote:Fine. Now explain to me how well known hackers were mysteriously unbanned.

I got a better idea. Go fuck yourself.

See you're making one helluva name for the GMs right now with you trying to act like a badass with a secret identity. When in fact you're showing the real colors of the GMs by acting like an arrogant fucking idiot

The entire community has tried asking historian and the topics all get locked before we get an answer.

Wouldn't suprise me if you're the dumb fuck that unbanned them all for a little bit more $$$

Just go the fuck away before you keep talking because I swear to fucking christ I can make things difficult for you if you stay here
    Choripan
    Choripan

Registration date : 2009-03-17

Post  Choripan Wed May 20, 2009 5:23 pm

bbs165 wrote:

yo have no reason to stay here,almost of the ppl here agree with all the words you can find there. So my advice to you is, leave this place, leave this forum, and use your time to do creative things please.
    And about tht of ''Go ask Historian.'' im sry but im on this game for a loooooonnnng time and i saw enaugh bad things, unbanns, unfair banns, the same bugs since BMR, so ask to tht guy its an option tht i will not consider.
    Peace

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content